Landmine Sumo Squat
Landmine Sumo Squat Instructions
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing slightly outward.
- Place a landmine barbell in front of you, with one end of the barbell secured in a corner or anchored to a weight plate.
- Grab the other end of the barbell with both hands and hold it at chest height.
- Lower your body into a squat position, keeping your back straight and your knees in line with your toes.
- As you come up from the squat, press the barbell up and away from your body, extending your arms fully.
- Lower the barbell back down to your chest as you lower your body back into the squat position.
- Repeat the movement for the desired number of reps.
Landmine Sumo Squat Form & Visual
Landmine Sumo Squat Benefits
- Improves agility and coordination
- Increases foot speed and quickness
- Enhances cardiovascular endurance
- Strengthens lower body muscles, including calves, quads, and glutes
- Improves balance and stability
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
Landmine Sumo Squat Muscles Worked
- Erector spinae
- Core muscles