Landmine Hack Squat
This exercise involves performing a squat while holding a barbell with weights on one end and a landmine attachment on the other. The landmine allows for a more natural range of motion and can help target the quads, glutes, and hamstrings.
Landmine Hack Squat Instructions
- Place a barbell in a landmine attachment or secure it in a corner of a room.
- Load the barbell with an appropriate weight.
- Stand facing the barbell with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Grab the end of the barbell with both hands and lift it up to your chest.
- Take a step back with your left foot and place it behind your right foot.
- Bend your knees and lower your body until your right thigh is parallel to the ground.
- Push through your right foot to stand back up to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise for the desired number of repetitions.
- Switch sides and perform the exercise with your left leg forward.
Landmine Hack Squat Form & Visual
Landmine Hack Squat Benefits
- Targets the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes
- Improves lower body strength and power
- Increases hip mobility and flexibility
- Reduces stress on the lower back compared to traditional barbell squats
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Landmine Hack Squat Muscles Worked