Incline Reverse Grip Push Up
Incline Reverse Grip Push Up Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart and your feet together.
- Place your hands in a reverse grip, with your fingers pointing towards your feet.
- Walk your feet towards your hands, lifting your hips up into a pike position.
- Bend your elbows and lower your chest towards the ground, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Push back up to the starting position, keeping your core engaged and your body in a straight line.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Incline Reverse Grip Push Up Form & Visual
Incline Reverse Grip Push Up Benefits
- Improves flexibility and range of motion in the hip flexors and quadriceps
- Reduces tightness and discomfort in the hip and thigh area
- Helps alleviate lower back pain by releasing tension in the hip flexors
- Improves posture and balance by lengthening the hip flexors
- May improve athletic performance by increasing mobility in the hip and thigh area
Incline Reverse Grip Push Up Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoids)
- Triceps brachii
- Core muscles (rectus abdominis, obliques, and transverse abdominis)
Incline Reverse Grip Push Up Variations & Alternatives
- incline push-up
- reverse grip push-up
- incline reverse grip push-up
- decline reverse grip push-up
- close grip push-up
- wide grip push-up
- spiderman push-up
- plyometric push-up