High Knee Skips
High Knee Skips Instructions
- Start by standing with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Begin jogging in place, lifting your knees up towards your chest as high as you can.
- As you lift your knees, pump your arms up and down in a running motion.
- Continue jogging in place, alternating lifting your knees as high as you can for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Rest for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then repeat for 3-4 sets.
High Knee Skips Form & Visual
High Knee Skips Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increases lower body strength and power
- Improves coordination and balance
- Engages core muscles for stability
- Can be done anywhere with minimal equipment
High Knee Skips Muscles Worked
- Calf muscles
- Abdominal muscles