High Knee Sprints
High Knee Sprints Instructions
- Start by standing with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Begin running in place, lifting your knees up towards your chest as high as you can.
- As you lift your knees, pump your arms as if you were sprinting.
- Continue running in place with high knees for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Rest for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then repeat for 3-4 sets.
High Knee Sprints Form & Visual
High Knee Sprints Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increases leg strength and power
- Enhances coordination and balance
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Boosts metabolism and improves overall fitness
- Can be done anywhere with no equipment needed
High Knee Sprints Muscles Worked
- Calf muscles