- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Jump up and bring your left knee up towards your chest while simultaneously swinging your right arm forward.
- Land on your right foot and immediately jump up again, bringing your right knee up towards your chest while swinging your left arm forward.
- Continue alternating legs and arms, jumping as quickly as possible.
- Try to keep your movements light and bouncy, landing softly on the balls of your feet.
- Repeat for 30-60 seconds, or until you feel fatigued.
Skips Form & Visual
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Increases endurance and stamina
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Strengthens leg muscles
- Improves coordination and balance
- Can be done anywhere with minimal equipment
Skips Muscles Worked
- Hip flexors