Half Knee Bends
Half Knee Bends Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips.
- Shift your weight onto your left leg and lift your right foot off the ground, bending your knee to a 90-degree angle.
- Slowly lower your body down by bending your left knee, keeping your right foot off the ground.
- Stop when your left thigh is parallel to the ground and your right knee is hovering just above the ground.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then slowly rise back up to the starting position.
- Repeat on the other side, lifting your left foot off the ground and bending your left knee to a 90-degree angle.
- Continue alternating sides for the desired number of repetitions.
Half Knee Bends Form & Visual
Half Knee Bends Benefits
- Strengthens the core muscles
- Improves hip mobility and flexibility
- Tones the legs and glutes
- Enhances balance and stability
- Increases body awareness and control
Half Knee Bends Muscles Worked
- Calf muscles