Boxing Block Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your knees slightly bent.
- Hold the boxing block in front of your chest with both hands.
- Extend your right arm out in front of you, keeping your elbow slightly bent.
- Bring your arm back to your chest and then extend your left arm out in front of you.
- Continue alternating arms for the desired number of repetitions.
Boxing Block Form & Visual
Boxing Block Benefits
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Builds upper body strength
- Enhances overall body coordination and balance
- Relieves stress and improves mental focus
- Provides a full-body workout
- Boosts self-confidence and self-esteem
- Teaches self-defense skills
Boxing Block Muscles Worked
Boxing Block Variations & Alternatives
- Boxing Block with Jab
- Boxing Block with Cross
- Boxing Block with Hook
- Boxing Block with Uppercut
- Boxing Block with Jab-Cross Combo
- Boxing Block with Hook-Uppercut Combo
- Boxing Block with Slip and Counter
- Boxing Block with Bob and Weave
- Boxing Block with Pivot and Counter