Ez Barbell Preacher Curl
Ez Barbell Preacher Curl Instructions
- Adjust the preacher bench to the appropriate height for your body.
- Load the EZ barbell with the desired weight.
- Sit on the preacher bench with your chest against the pad and your arms extended over the bench, holding the EZ barbell with an underhand grip.
- Curl the barbell towards your shoulders, keeping your elbows close to your body and your wrists straight.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your biceps.
- Slowly lower the barbell back to the starting position, keeping your elbows and wrists in the same position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
- When finished, carefully place the barbell back on the rack.
Ez Barbell Preacher Curl Form & Visual
Ez Barbell Preacher Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps brachii muscle, helping to increase arm strength and size
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional bicep curls
- Reduces strain on the wrists and forearms, making it a safer exercise for those with wrist or forearm injuries
- Helps to isolate the biceps muscle, reducing the involvement of other muscles in the movement
- Can be easily modified by adjusting the weight or grip on the barbell to increase or decrease the intensity of the exercise
Ez Barbell Preacher Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii