Dumbbell Finger Curls
Dumbbell Finger Curls Instructions
- Start by sitting on a bench or chair with your feet flat on the ground and your back straight.
- Hold a dumbbell in one hand with your palm facing up and your fingers wrapped around the handle.
- Slowly curl your fingers towards your palm, squeezing the dumbbell tightly.
- Hold the contraction for a few seconds before slowly releasing your fingers back to the starting position.
- Repeat for 10-15 repetitions before switching to the other hand.
- Complete 2-3 sets on each hand, resting for 30-60 seconds between sets.
Dumbbell Finger Curls Form & Visual
Dumbbell Finger Curls Benefits
- Strengthens the muscles in the fingers, hands, and forearms
- Improves grip strength and dexterity
- Helps prevent injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Can be done with minimal equipment and in a variety of settings
- Can be easily modified to increase or decrease resistance
Dumbbell Finger Curls Muscles Worked
- Forearm flexors