Criss Cross Leg Raises
Criss Cross Leg Raises Instructions
- Lie flat on your back with your arms at your sides and your legs extended straight up towards the ceiling.
- Criss cross your legs by lowering your right leg down towards the ground while keeping your left leg straight up towards the ceiling.
- As you lift your right leg back up, lower your left leg down towards the ground.
- Continue alternating legs in a criss cross motion while keeping your lower back pressed firmly into the ground.
- Complete 10-15 repetitions on each leg for a total of 20-30 repetitions.
Criss Cross Leg Raises Form & Visual
Criss Cross Leg Raises Benefits
- Targets the lower abs and obliques
- Improves core strength and stability
- Increases flexibility in the hips and lower back
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Can be done anywhere without equipment
Criss Cross Leg Raises Muscles Worked
- Rectus Abdominis
- Hip Flexors
Criss Cross Leg Raises Variations & Alternatives
- Criss Cross Crunches
- Reverse Criss Cross Leg Raises
- Criss Cross Bicycle Crunches
- Criss Cross Toe Touches
- Criss Cross Mountain Climbers