Cable Lying Curl
Cable Lying Curl Instructions
- Start by lying on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground.
- Hold a cable handle in each hand with your arms extended straight up towards the ceiling.
- Slowly lower the cables towards your head, keeping your elbows in and your upper arms stationary.
- Pause when your forearms are parallel to the ground.
- Slowly raise the cables back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Cable Lying Curl Form & Visual
Cable Lying Curl Benefits
- Targets the anterior deltoid muscle
- Improves shoulder stability and mobility
- Helps to prevent shoulder injuries
- Can be done with a variety of cable attachments for variation
- Allows for unilateral training to address muscle imbalances
Cable Lying Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii
Cable Lying Curl Variations & Alternatives
- Standing cable curl
- Seated cable curl
- Single-arm cable curl
- High cable curl
- Low cable curl