Cable Close Grip Curl
Cable Close Grip Curl Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a cable attachment with an underhand grip, palms facing up.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides and curl the cable attachment towards your shoulders, exhaling as you lift.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your biceps.
- Slowly lower the cable attachment back to the starting position, inhaling as you lower.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Cable Close Grip Curl Form & Visual
Cable Close Grip Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps brachii muscle
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional dumbbell curls
- Engages the brachialis muscle, which can help increase overall arm size and strength
- Can be easily adjusted to target different areas of the biceps by changing the grip width or angle
- Provides constant tension on the biceps throughout the entire range of motion
- Can be performed with heavier weights than traditional curls, leading to greater muscle growth and strength gains
Cable Close Grip Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii
Cable Close Grip Curl Variations & Alternatives
- Barbell Close Grip Curl
- Dumbbell Close Grip Curl
- Reverse Cable Close Grip Curl
- Reverse Barbell Close Grip Curl
- Reverse Dumbbell Close Grip Curl