The Boxer Shuffle is a cardio exercise that involves shuffling your feet back and forth while keeping your upper body stable. It is a low-impact exercise that can be done at a moderate to high intensity to improve cardiovascular endurance and coordination.
Boxer Shuffle Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Begin by taking a small step to the right with your right foot, then quickly bring your left foot to meet your right foot.
- Next, take a small step to the left with your left foot, then quickly bring your right foot to meet your left foot.
- Continue shuffling back and forth, keeping your feet close to the ground and your movements quick and light.
- As you become more comfortable with the movement, you can increase the speed and intensity of the shuffle.
Boxer Shuffle Form & Visual
Boxer Shuffle Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increases agility and coordination
- Helps with weight loss and management
- Strengthens leg muscles
- Can be done anywhere with no equipment needed
Boxer Shuffle Muscles Worked