- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Jump up and cross your right foot over your left foot, landing on the ball of your left foot and the heel of your right foot.
- As you land, swing your arms to the left side of your body.
- Jump up again and uncross your feet, landing back in the starting position with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Jump up once more and cross your left foot over your right foot, landing on the ball of your right foot and the heel of your left foot.
- As you land, swing your arms to the right side of your body.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for the desired number of repetitions.
Shuffle Form & Visual
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increases coordination and balance
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Strengthens leg muscles
- Can be done anywhere with minimal equipment
Shuffle Muscles Worked
Shuffle Variations & Alternatives
- Shuffle with a partner
- Shuffle with a resistance band
- Shuffle with a medicine ball
- Shuffle with a cone or marker to change direction
- Shuffle with a lateral jump