Quick Feet Instructions
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Begin by taking small, quick steps in place, lifting your feet only a few inches off the ground.
- As you get more comfortable, increase the speed and height of your steps, making sure to keep your feet close to the ground.
- Continue for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until you feel fatigued.
- Rest for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then repeat for 3-5 sets.
Quick Feet Form & Visual
Quick Feet Benefits
- Relieves tension and tightness in the shoulders and upper back
- Improves flexibility and range of motion in the shoulders
- Stretches the chest muscles and improves posture
- Can help alleviate headaches and neck pain
- Can be done anywhere and requires no equipment
Quick Feet Muscles Worked
Quick Feet Variations & Alternatives
- Quick feet ladder drills
- Quick feet cone drills
- Quick feet agility ladder drills
- Quick feet box jumps
- Quick feet jump rope