Body Up Instructions
- Start by lying on your stomach with your hands placed on the ground next to your shoulders.
- Push up with your arms, lifting your upper body off the ground while keeping your hips and legs on the ground.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then slowly lower your body back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for several repetitions, focusing on using your upper body strength to lift yourself up.
Body Up Form & Visual
Body Up Benefits
- Strengthens upper body muscles including chest, shoulders, and triceps
- Improves core stability and balance
- Increases overall body strength and endurance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and abilities
- Requires minimal equipment and can be done at home or in a gym
Body Up Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (deltoids)
- Core muscles (abdominals and lower back)
Body Up Variations & Alternatives
- Body Up with Leg Extension
- Body Up with Knee Tuck
- Body Up with Oblique Twist
- Body Up with Leg Scissors
- Body Up with Bicycle Kicks