Elbow Dips Instructions
- Start by sitting on a chair with your feet flat on the ground and your hands on the edge of the seat, fingers pointing towards your body.
- Slowly slide your body off the chair, keeping your hands in place and your elbows bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Lower your body towards the ground by bending your elbows, keeping your back straight and your shoulders down.
- Stop when your elbows reach a 90-degree angle or when your upper arms are parallel to the ground.
- Push yourself back up to the starting position by straightening your arms, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Elbow Dips Form & Visual
Elbow Dips Benefits
- Strengthens triceps muscles
- Improves upper body strength
- Increases range of motion in shoulders
- Can be done anywhere without equipment
- Helps with pushing movements in other exercises
Elbow Dips Muscles Worked
Elbow Dips Variations & Alternatives
- Tricep dips
- Bench dips
- Parallel bar dips
- Assisted dips
- Weighted dips