Bent Over Row With Towel
Bent Over Row With Towel Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and place a towel on the ground in front of you.
- Bend over at the waist and grasp the towel with both hands, keeping your back straight and your knees slightly bent.
- Pull the towel towards your chest, squeezing your shoulder blades together as you do so.
- Lower the towel back down to the ground and repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
- Make sure to keep your core engaged and your back straight throughout the exercise.
Bent Over Row With Towel Form & Visual
Bent Over Row With Towel Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Strengthens leg muscles
- Increases endurance
- Helps with weight loss
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves balance and coordination
- Low-impact exercise, easy on joints
- Can be done indoors or outdoors
- Can be a social activity
Bent Over Row With Towel Muscles Worked
- Latissimus dorsi
- Erector spinae
- Biceps brachii
Bent Over Row With Towel Variations & Alternatives
- Bent-over row with dumbbells
- Bent-over row with barbell
- Bent-over row with resistance bands
- Bent-over row with kettlebells
- Bent-over row with cable machine
- Bent-over row with TRX straps
- Bent-over row with bodyweight (inverted row)