Barbell One Arm Bent Over Row
Barbell One Arm Bent Over Row Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your knees slightly bent.
- Place a barbell on the ground in front of you.
- Bend over at the waist and grasp the barbell with one hand.
- Keep your back straight and your abs tight as you lift the barbell up towards your chest.
- Lower the barbell back down to the ground and repeat for the desired number of reps.
- Switch hands and repeat the exercise with the other arm.
Barbell One Arm Bent Over Row Form & Visual
Barbell One Arm Bent Over Row Benefits
- Strengthens the glutes, hamstrings, and lower back
- Improves balance and stability
- Targets the obliques and core muscles
- Increases grip strength
- Can help correct muscle imbalances between the left and right sides of the body
Barbell One Arm Bent Over Row Muscles Worked
- Latissimus dorsi
- Erector spinae
- Biceps brachii
Barbell One Arm Bent Over Row Variations & Alternatives