Band Rear Delt Row
Band Rear Delt Row Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a resistance band with both hands, palms facing each other.
- Bring your arms in front of your body, keeping a slight bend in your elbows.
- Keeping your back straight, pull the band apart by bringing your elbows out to the sides and squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Hold for a second, then slowly release back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Band Rear Delt Row Form & Visual
Band Rear Delt Row Benefits
- Targets the rear deltoid muscles, which are often neglected in traditional shoulder exercises
- Improves posture by strengthening the upper back muscles
- Helps prevent shoulder injuries by improving shoulder stability
- Can be done with resistance bands, making it a convenient exercise to do at home or while traveling
- Allows for a full range of motion, which can increase muscle activation and improve results
Band Rear Delt Row Muscles Worked
- Posterior deltoids
- Erector spinae
Band Rear Delt Row Variations & Alternatives
- Single-arm band rear delt row
- Double-arm band rear delt row
- Seated band rear delt row
- Standing band rear delt row
- Wide-grip band rear delt row
- Narrow-grip band rear delt row
- Reverse-grip band rear delt row
- Neutral-grip band rear delt row