Band Kneeling Pulldown
Band Kneeling Pulldown Instructions
- Attach a resistance band to a high anchor point, such as a pull-up bar or sturdy hook.
- Kneel down in front of the anchor point and grab the resistance band with both hands, palms facing down.
- Engage your core and keep your back straight as you pull the band down towards your chest, bending your elbows and squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Pause for a moment at the bottom of the movement, then slowly release the band back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Band Kneeling Pulldown Form & Visual
Band Kneeling Pulldown Benefits
- Targets the upper back muscles, specifically the latissimus dorsi
- Improves posture and spinal alignment
- Increases upper body strength and endurance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the resistance band tension
- Requires minimal equipment and can be done at home or in a gym
Band Kneeling Pulldown Muscles Worked
- Latissimus dorsi
Band Kneeling Pulldown Variations & Alternatives
- Single arm kneeling pulldown
- Wide grip kneeling pulldown
- Narrow grip kneeling pulldown
- Reverse grip kneeling pulldown
- Assisted kneeling pulldown
- Resistance band kneeling pulldown