Overhead Clap Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Bring your arms up and clap your hands above your head.
- Lower your arms back down to your sides.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for the desired number of repetitions.
Overhead Clap Form & Visual
Overhead Clap Benefits
- Improves coordination and agility
- Enhances communication and teamwork skills
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Boosts mood and energy levels
- Provides a fun and engaging way to exercise
Overhead Clap Muscles Worked
- Rotator cuff muscles
- Pectoralis major