Weighted Bench Dip
Weighted Bench Dip Instructions
- Place a bench behind your back and hold onto the edge with your hands shoulder-width apart.
- Extend your legs out in front of you and place your heels on another bench or sturdy surface.
- Lower your body by bending your elbows until your upper arms are parallel to the ground.
- Push yourself back up to the starting position by straightening your arms.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Weighted Bench Dip Form & Visual
Weighted Bench Dip Benefits
- Targets triceps, chest, and shoulders
- Increases upper body strength and muscle definition
- Can be done with minimal equipment
- Allows for progressive overload by adding weight
- Improves overall pushing strength
Weighted Bench Dip Muscles Worked
Weighted Bench Dip Variations & Alternatives
- Unweighted Bench Dip
- Tricep Dip Machine
- Parallel Bar Dip
- Ring Dip
- Assisted Dip