Three Bench Dip
Three Bench Dip Instructions
- Find a sturdy bench or chair and sit on the edge with your hands gripping the edge of the bench or chair next to your hips.
- Slide your feet forward so that your knees are bent at a 90-degree angle and your feet are flat on the ground.
- Slowly lower your body down by bending your elbows until your upper arms are parallel to the ground.
- Pause for a moment, then push yourself back up to the starting position by straightening your arms.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Three Bench Dip Form & Visual
Three Bench Dip Benefits
- Strengthens triceps muscles
- Improves upper body strength
- Can be done anywhere with a sturdy surface
- Requires no equipment
- Can be modified to increase or decrease difficulty
Three Bench Dip Muscles Worked
- Pectoralis major
Three Bench Dip Variations & Alternatives
- Single Bench Dip
- Weighted Bench Dip
- Tricep Dip with Leg Raise
- Parallel Bar Dip
- Assisted Dip