Bear Plank Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your hands directly under your shoulders and your feet hip-width apart.
- Engage your core and lift your hips up towards the ceiling, creating an inverted V-shape with your body.
- Slowly lower your hips back down to the starting plank position.
- Next, lift your right foot off the ground and bring your knee towards your chest, keeping your core engaged.
- Return your right foot to the starting position and repeat the movement with your left foot.
- Continue alternating between lifting your right and left foot for the desired number of repetitions or time.
Bear Plank Form & Visual
Bear Plank Benefits
- Strengthens core muscles
- Improves posture
- Increases stability and balance
- Engages multiple muscle groups, including arms, shoulders, and glutes
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Can be done anywhere without equipment
Bear Plank Muscles Worked
- Lower back