Toe Jump Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Bend your knees slightly and jump up, lifting your toes off the ground.
- Land softly on the balls of your feet and immediately jump again, lifting your heels off the ground this time.
- Continue alternating between jumping onto your toes and jumping onto your heels for the desired number of repetitions or time.
- Make sure to keep your core engaged and your movements controlled throughout the exercise.
Toe Jump Form & Visual
Toe Jump Benefits
- Improves lower body strength and power
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Enhances coordination and balance
- Helps to develop fast-twitch muscle fibers
- Can be done anywhere without equipment
Toe Jump Muscles Worked
- Tibialis anterior
- Core muscles
Toe Jump Variations & Alternatives
- Single Leg Toe Jump
- Double Leg Toe Jump
- 180 Degree Toe Jump
- 360 Degree Toe Jump
- Toe Touch Jump
- Straddle Toe Jump
- Pike Toe Jump
- Tuck Toe Jump