Single Leg Vertical Jump
Single Leg Vertical Jump Instructions
- Stand on one leg with your knee slightly bent.
- Jump as high as you can, using only the strength of your standing leg.
- Land softly on the same leg, absorbing the impact with your muscles.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions, then switch legs and repeat.
Single Leg Vertical Jump Form & Visual
Single Leg Vertical Jump Benefits
- Improves explosive power in the legs
- Increases vertical jump height
- Strengthens the muscles in the legs, particularly the quads, hamstrings, and calves
- Improves balance and stability
- Can help prevent injuries by strengthening the muscles and joints
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
Single Leg Vertical Jump Muscles Worked
- Calf muscles
- Core muscles