Resistance Band Hammer Curl
This exercise involves using a resistance band to perform hammer curls, which target the biceps and forearms. The resistance band provides constant tension throughout the movement, making it a challenging and effective exercise for building arm strength and size.
Resistance Band Hammer Curl Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and place the resistance band under the arches of your feet.
- Hold the handles of the resistance band with your palms facing each other and your elbows close to your sides.
- Curl the handles towards your shoulders, keeping your elbows stationary and squeezing your biceps at the top of the movement.
- Slowly lower the handles back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Resistance Band Hammer Curl Form & Visual
Resistance Band Hammer Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps brachii muscle, helping to increase arm strength and size
- Engages the brachialis muscle, which can help to improve overall arm definition
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional dumbbell curls
- Provides constant tension throughout the movement, which can lead to greater muscle activation and growth
- Can be easily modified to increase or decrease resistance, making it suitable for individuals of all fitness levels
- Requires minimal equipment and can be done virtually anywhere
Resistance Band Hammer Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii