Reaching Upper Back Stretch
Reaching Upper Back Stretch Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Bring your right arm across your chest and place your left hand on your right elbow.
- Gently pull your right arm towards your left shoulder until you feel a stretch in your upper back and shoulder.
- Hold the stretch for 15-30 seconds.
- Release and repeat on the other side.
Reaching Upper Back Stretch Form & Visual
Reaching Upper Back Stretch Benefits
- Relieves tension and stiffness in the upper back muscles
- Improves posture by opening up the chest and shoulders
- Increases flexibility and range of motion in the upper back and shoulders
- Can help alleviate headaches and neck pain caused by tension in the upper back
- Can be done anywhere without any equipment
Reaching Upper Back Stretch Muscles Worked
- Latissimus dorsi