Leg Pull Instructions
- Start by lying on your back with your legs extended straight up towards the ceiling.
- Place your hands behind your head and engage your core muscles.
- Slowly lower one leg towards the ground, keeping it straight and maintaining control.
- As you lower your leg, simultaneously pull the other leg towards your chest, using your core muscles to lift your upper body off the ground.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then switch legs and repeat the movement.
- Continue alternating legs for the desired number of repetitions.
Leg Pull Form & Visual
Leg Pull Benefits
- Improves flexibility in the hamstrings
- Reduces risk of injury in the lower back and legs
- Increases blood flow to the legs
- Helps to alleviate lower back pain
- Can be done anywhere without equipment
Leg Pull Muscles Worked
Leg Pull Variations & Alternatives
- Leg pull with resistance band
- Single leg pull
- Leg pull on stability ball
- Reverse leg pull
- Leg pull with dumbbells