Landmine Single Arm Press
Landmine Single Arm Press Instructions
- Start by placing a landmine attachment into a landmine base or securely anchoring a barbell into a corner.
- Load weight onto the barbell if desired.
- Stand facing the landmine or barbell with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Grasp the end of the barbell with one hand, keeping your elbow close to your body.
- Press the barbell up and away from your body until your arm is fully extended.
- Lower the barbell back down to your starting position, keeping your elbow close to your body throughout the movement.
- Repeat for desired number of reps, then switch sides and repeat with the other arm.
Landmine Single Arm Press Form & Visual
Landmine Single Arm Press Benefits
- Targets the shoulders, triceps, and core muscles
- Improves upper body strength and stability
- Can be done with minimal equipment (just a barbell and weight plates)
- Allows for unilateral training, which can help correct muscle imbalances
- Engages the core muscles for added stability and balance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the weight and reps
Landmine Single Arm Press Muscles Worked
- Shoulder (deltoids)
- Chest (pectoralis major)
- Core (abdominals and obliques)
Landmine Single Arm Press Variations & Alternatives
- Landmine Single Arm Press with Rotation
- Landmine Single Arm Push Press
- Landmine Single Arm Half-Kneeling Press
- Landmine Single Arm Standing Press
- Landmine Single Arm Bottoms Up Press