Kneeling Back Rotation Stretch
Kneeling Back Rotation Stretch Instructions
- Start by kneeling on the ground with your knees hip-width apart and your toes pointed behind you.
- Place your hands on your lower back, with your fingers pointing downwards.
- Slowly rotate your torso to the right, keeping your hips facing forward and your hands on your lower back.
- Hold the stretch for 10-15 seconds, feeling the stretch in your lower back and obliques.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the stretch on the left side.
- Repeat the stretch on each side 2-3 times.
Kneeling Back Rotation Stretch Form & Visual
Kneeling Back Rotation Stretch Benefits
- Improves flexibility and range of motion in the spine
- Relieves tension and tightness in the back muscles
- Helps to prevent back pain and injury
- Stretches the chest and shoulders
- Can improve posture and alignment
Kneeling Back Rotation Stretch Muscles Worked
- Erector Spinae
- Quadratus Lumborum
Kneeling Back Rotation Stretch Variations & Alternatives
- Standing Back Rotation Stretch
- Seated Back Rotation Stretch
- Supine Back Rotation Stretch
- Side-Lying Back Rotation Stretch
- Standing Hip Rotation Stretch