Kettlebell Single Leg Deadlift
Kettlebell Single Leg Deadlift Instructions
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and hold a kettlebell in your right hand.
- Lift your left foot off the ground and extend it behind you, keeping your leg straight.
- Slowly hinge forward at the hips, lowering the kettlebell towards the ground while keeping your back straight.
- Lower the kettlebell until it is just above the ground, then slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions, then switch sides and repeat with the kettlebell in your left hand.
Kettlebell Single Leg Deadlift Form & Visual
Kettlebell Single Leg Deadlift Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increases strength and power in the shoulders, back, and legs
- Enhances grip strength and forearm endurance
- Improves coordination and balance
- Burns a high number of calories
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
Kettlebell Single Leg Deadlift Muscles Worked
- Lower back
Kettlebell Single Leg Deadlift Variations & Alternatives
- kettlebell-single-leg-deadlift with dumbbell
- kettlebell-single-leg-deadlift with barbell
- kettlebell-single-leg-deadlift with resistance band
- kettlebell-single-leg-deadlift with medicine ball
- kettlebell-single-leg-deadlift with sandbag