Kettlebell One Arm Bench Press
Kettlebell One Arm Bench Press Instructions
- Start by lying on a bench with your feet flat on the ground and your knees bent.
- Hold a kettlebell in one hand with your arm extended straight up towards the ceiling.
- Slowly lower the kettlebell towards your chest while keeping your elbow close to your body.
- Pause for a moment when the kettlebell is just above your chest.
- Push the kettlebell back up to the starting position, fully extending your arm.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions before switching to the other arm.
Kettlebell One Arm Bench Press Form & Visual
Kettlebell One Arm Bench Press Benefits
- Targets chest, triceps, and shoulders
- Improves upper body strength and stability
- Engages core muscles for added stability
- Allows for unilateral training, addressing muscle imbalances
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Kettlebell One Arm Bench Press Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoid)
- Triceps brachii
- Core muscles (rectus abdominis, obliques)