Medicine Ball Supine Chest Throw
Medicine Ball Supine Chest Throw Instructions
- Start by lying on your back on a flat surface with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground.
- Hold a medicine ball with both hands at chest level.
- Engage your core and press your lower back into the ground.
- Exhale and forcefully throw the medicine ball straight up towards the ceiling, extending your arms fully.
- Catch the ball as it comes back down and immediately repeat the movement for the desired number of repetitions.
- Remember to keep your core engaged and your lower back pressed into the ground throughout the exercise.
Medicine Ball Supine Chest Throw Form & Visual
Medicine Ball Supine Chest Throw Benefits
- Targets the chest, shoulders, and triceps
- Improves upper body power and explosiveness
- Engages the core muscles for stability and balance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Provides a full body workout when combined with other exercises
Medicine Ball Supine Chest Throw Muscles Worked
- Pectoralis major
- Triceps brachii
- Anterior deltoids
- Core muscles (rectus abdominis, obliques)