Hanging Toes to Bar
Hanging Toes to Bar Instructions
- Start by hanging from a pull-up bar with your arms fully extended and your feet off the ground.
- Engage your core and begin to lift your legs up towards the bar, keeping them straight.
- As your legs come up, try to touch your toes to the bar.
- Pause briefly at the top of the movement, then slowly lower your legs back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Hanging Toes to Bar Form & Visual
Hanging Toes to Bar Benefits
- Strengthens the core muscles, including the rectus abdominis, obliques, and hip flexors
- Improves grip strength and forearm endurance
- Increases shoulder stability and mobility
- Enhances overall body control and coordination
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Hanging Toes to Bar Muscles Worked
- Rectus Abdominis
- Transverse Abdominis
- Hip Flexors
- Latissimus Dorsi
Hanging Toes to Bar Variations & Alternatives
- Knees to Elbows
- Straight Leg Raises
- Windshield Wipers
- Toes to Rings
- Toes to Bar with a Kip