Dumbbell Larsen Press
Dumbbell Larsen Press Instructions
- Start by sitting on a bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bring the dumbbells up to shoulder height, with your palms facing each other.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells down to your sides, keeping your elbows tucked in and your palms facing forward.
- Pause for a moment at the bottom of the movement, then press the dumbbells back up to shoulder height.
- As you press the dumbbells up, rotate your wrists so that your palms are facing each other again.
- Repeat the movement for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Larsen Press Form & Visual
Dumbbell Larsen Press Benefits
- Strengthens leg muscles, including quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes
- Improves balance and stability
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Targets the core muscles for added stability and strength
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
Dumbbell Larsen Press Muscles Worked
Dumbbell Larsen Press Variations & Alternatives