Dumbbell Biceps Curl Reverse
This exercise involves holding a dumbbell in each hand and curling them up towards your shoulders, but with your palms facing downwards instead of upwards. This targets the biceps muscles in a slightly different way than a traditional biceps curl.
Dumbbell Biceps Curl Reverse Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing down.
- Slowly curl the dumbbells up towards your shoulders, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- At the top of the movement, rotate your palms so they are facing up.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position, rotating your palms back to facing down.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Biceps Curl Reverse Form & Visual
Dumbbell Biceps Curl Reverse Benefits
- Strengthens biceps muscles
- Improves grip strength
- Targets multiple muscle groups including quads, glutes, and hamstrings
- Increases overall lower body strength
- Improves balance and stability
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Can be done with minimal equipment
Dumbbell Biceps Curl Reverse Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii
Dumbbell Biceps Curl Reverse Variations & Alternatives