Chin Tuck Instructions
- Start by sitting or standing with good posture, keeping your shoulders relaxed and your chin parallel to the ground.
- Gently draw your chin straight back, as if you are trying to make a double chin.
- Hold this position for 5-10 seconds, feeling a stretch in the back of your neck.
- Release and repeat for 10-15 repetitions.
Chin Tuck Form & Visual
Chin Tuck Benefits
- Improves posture by strengthening neck muscles
- Reduces neck and upper back pain
- Helps alleviate tension headaches
- Improves breathing and vocal quality
- Can be done anywhere, anytime
Chin Tuck Muscles Worked
- Cervical flexors
- Levator scapulae
Chin Tuck Variations & Alternatives
- Chin Tuck with Resistance Band
- Chin Tuck with Towel
- Chin Tuck with Head Rotation
- Chin Tuck with Shoulder Blade Squeeze
- Chin Tuck with Wall Angels