Burpee With Push-up
This exercise involves starting in a standing position, dropping down to a plank position, performing a push-up, jumping back up to a standing position, and finishing with a jump. It is a full-body exercise that targets multiple muscle groups and can be modified for different fitness levels.
Burpee With Push-up Instructions
- Start in a standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Squat down and place your hands on the ground in front of you.
- Jump your feet back into a plank position.
- Perform a push-up by lowering your body to the ground and then pushing back up.
- Jump your feet back up to your hands.
- Stand up and jump into the air, reaching your arms overhead.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.
Burpee With Push-up Form & Visual
Burpee With Push-up Benefits
- Targets glutes and hamstrings
- Improves balance and stability
- Increases hip mobility
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Can be done with minimal equipment
Burpee With Push-up Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (deltoids)
- Back muscles (latissimus dorsi and erector spinae)
- Abdominal muscles (rectus abdominis and obliques)
- Glutes (gluteus maximus, medius, and minimus)
- Calves (gastrocnemius and soleus)
Burpee With Push-up Variations & Alternatives
- Burpee with push-up and jump
- Burpee with push-up and knee tuck
- Burpee with push-up and mountain climber
- Burpee with push-up and plank jack
- Burpee with push-up and dumbbell row