Arm Up Rotator Stretch
Arm Up Rotator Stretch Instructions
- Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Extend your right arm straight out in front of you at shoulder height.
- Bend your right elbow and bring your forearm across your chest.
- Use your left hand to gently pull your right elbow towards your left shoulder.
- Hold the stretch for 15-30 seconds.
- Release and repeat on the other arm.
Arm Up Rotator Stretch Form & Visual
Arm Up Rotator Stretch Benefits
- Strengthens the back muscles
- Improves grip strength
- Targets the biceps and forearms
- Assists in developing overall upper body strength
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
Arm Up Rotator Stretch Muscles Worked
- Rotator cuff muscles
- Deltoid muscle
- Trapezius muscle
- Latissimus dorsi muscle
Arm Up Rotator Stretch Variations & Alternatives