Kettlebell Clean and Jerk
Kettlebell Clean and Jerk Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and the kettlebell on the ground in front of you.
- Bend down and grab the kettlebell with one hand, keeping your back straight and your core engaged.
- Stand up, using your legs to lift the kettlebell off the ground and bring it up to your shoulder.
- Once the kettlebell is at your shoulder, dip down slightly and then explosively push up with your legs and press the kettlebell overhead.
- Lower the kettlebell back down to your shoulder and then back down to the ground.
- Repeat the exercise for the desired number of reps, then switch hands and repeat with the other arm.
Kettlebell Clean and Jerk Form & Visual
Kettlebell Clean and Jerk Benefits
- Full body workout
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increases strength and power
- Enhances coordination and balance
- Burns calories and promotes weight loss
- Engages multiple muscle groups, including shoulders, back, legs, and core
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Kettlebell Clean and Jerk Muscles Worked