Wide Air Squat
Wide Air Squat Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointed slightly outward.
- Engage your core and keep your chest lifted throughout the exercise.
- Lower your hips down and back as if you are sitting in a chair.
- Keep your knees in line with your toes and your weight in your heels.
- Lower until your thighs are parallel to the ground or as low as you can comfortably go.
- Pause briefly at the bottom of the squat.
- Push through your heels to stand back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Wide Air Squat Form & Visual
Wide Air Squat Benefits
- Strengthens the lower body muscles, including the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes
- Improves balance and stability
- Increases flexibility in the hips and ankles
- Can be done without equipment and in a variety of settings
- Engages the core muscles for added abdominal strength
Wide Air Squat Muscles Worked