Barbell Front Rack Split Squat
Barbell Front Rack Split Squat Instructions
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and holding a barbell in front of your body at shoulder height.
- Step forward with one foot and place it about two feet in front of the other foot.
- Bend both knees and lower your body until your back knee is almost touching the ground.
- Make sure your front knee is directly above your ankle and your back knee is pointing towards the ground.
- Push through your front foot to stand back up to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise for the desired number of repetitions on one side before switching to the other side.
Barbell Front Rack Split Squat Form & Visual
Barbell Front Rack Split Squat Benefits
- Targets multiple muscle groups including quads, glutes, hamstrings, and core
- Improves balance and stability
- Increases lower body strength and power
- Can help correct muscle imbalances between legs
- Allows for greater range of motion compared to traditional squats
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Barbell Front Rack Split Squat Muscles Worked