Strongman Keg Toss
Strongman Keg Toss Instructions
- Stand facing the keg with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees slightly and grip the keg with both hands.
- Lift the keg up to your chest and hold it close to your body.
- Take a step forward with your left foot and shift your weight onto your left leg.
- Swing the keg back between your legs and then explosively throw it forward and upward with both hands.
- Release the keg at the top of the toss and let it fly through the air.
- Repeat the exercise for the desired number of reps or time.
Strongman Keg Toss Form & Visual
Strongman Keg Toss Benefits
- Improves explosive power and strength in the upper body
- Targets the shoulders, back, and arms
- Increases grip strength and forearm endurance
- Enhances overall athletic performance and power output
- Provides a fun and challenging workout
Strongman Keg Toss Muscles Worked
Strongman Keg Toss Variations & Alternatives
- Single Arm Keg Toss
- Double Arm Keg Toss
- Overhead Keg Toss
- Backward Keg Toss
- Side Keg Toss