Strongman Duck Walk
Strongman Duck Walk Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Hold a heavy weight in each hand, such as a dumbbell or kettlebell.
- Squat down and grab the weights, keeping your back straight and your chest up.
- Begin walking forward, taking small steps and keeping your feet pointed straight ahead.
- As you walk, keep your back straight and your chest up, and try to keep your weight evenly distributed between your feet.
- Continue walking for a set distance or time, then stop and rest.
- Repeat for several sets, gradually increasing the weight or distance as you get stronger.
Strongman Duck Walk Form & Visual
Strongman Duck Walk Benefits
- Improves lower body strength and power
- Increases core stability and balance
- Enhances grip strength and forearm endurance
- Challenges cardiovascular endurance
- Can be modified to target specific muscle groups
- Provides a functional movement pattern for everyday activities
Strongman Duck Walk Muscles Worked
- Core muscles
Strongman Duck Walk Variations & Alternatives
- StrongMan Farmer’s Walk
- StrongMan Yoke Walk
- StrongMan Sandbag Carry
- StrongMan Atlas Stone Carry
- StrongMan Keg Carry