Resistance Band Duck Walk
This exercise involves placing a resistance band around your ankles and performing a squatting motion while walking forward. The resistance band adds extra tension to the muscles in your legs and glutes, making the exercise more challenging and effective for building strength and endurance.
Resistance Band Duck Walk Instructions
- Place a resistance band around your ankles and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Squat down until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Keeping your feet shoulder-width apart, take small steps forward, leading with your heels and keeping tension on the resistance band.
- Take 10-15 steps forward, then reverse direction and take 10-15 steps backward.
- Repeat for 2-3 sets.
Resistance Band Duck Walk Form & Visual
Resistance Band Duck Walk Benefits
- Strengthens the glutes, quads, and hip muscles
- Improves balance and stability
- Increases endurance and cardiovascular health
- Can be done anywhere with minimal equipment
- Low-impact exercise that is easy on the joints
Resistance Band Duck Walk Muscles Worked
Resistance Band Duck Walk Variations & Alternatives
- Resistance Band Lateral Duck Walk
- Resistance Band Forward Duck Walk
- Resistance Band Backward Duck Walk
- Resistance Band Diagonal Duck Walk
- Resistance Band Curtsy Duck Walk