Standing Air Bike
Standing Air Bike Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms bent at a 90-degree angle, with your elbows close to your sides.
- Begin by bringing your right knee up towards your chest while simultaneously bringing your left elbow down to meet it.
- Return to the starting position and repeat on the other side, bringing your left knee up towards your chest while bringing your right elbow down to meet it.
- Continue alternating sides, moving as quickly as possible while maintaining proper form.
- Complete 3 sets of 20 repetitions, or adjust the number of sets and repetitions to fit your fitness level.
Standing Air Bike Form & Visual
Standing Air Bike Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Strengthens leg muscles, including quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves
- Engages core muscles for stability and balance
- Low-impact exercise that is easy on joints
- Can be done indoors or outdoors with minimal equipment
Standing Air Bike Muscles Worked
- Erector Spinae
Standing Air Bike Variations & Alternatives
- Seated Air Bike
- Recumbent Air Bike
- Upright Air Bike
- Dual Action Air Bike