Roll Calves Instructions
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and place a foam roller under your calves.
- Place your hands on a wall or sturdy surface for balance.
- Slowly roll the foam roller up and down your calves, from your ankles to just below your knees.
- If you find a tender spot, pause and hold the pressure on that spot for 10-30 seconds.
- Continue rolling for 1-2 minutes, then switch to the other leg.
- Repeat the exercise daily or as needed to help relieve tightness and improve flexibility in your calves.
Roll Calves Form & Visual
Roll Calves Benefits
- Stretches and strengthens the calf muscles
- Improves ankle mobility and flexibility
- Reduces the risk of injury in the lower leg and foot
- Can help alleviate plantar fasciitis and other foot conditions
- Can be done anywhere with a foam roller or similar tool
Roll Calves Muscles Worked